You/ I Agree to the Disclaimer by submitting this form, and You/ I agree to allow We Can Bring You Hope, Inc. to have all information pertaining to this case and You/I give my permission to share flyers, work with law enforcement, conduct searches, contact Media, and use all social media outlets. You are not permitted to ALTER the posters made by WCBYH in any way, They are created by WCBYH and therefore the property of WCBYH.
You/I agree that You/ I am to take it upon MYSELF to help post MY missing loved one's flyers once created. You, the submitter, are to meet with us in chat at least ONCE A WEEK to provide us with updates. You, the submitter agree to allow We Can Bring You Hope to use any/all photos YOU have provided and/or that have been located through research with your consent. You/ I fully understand and agree to the photos being shared with the public and on the We Can Bring You Hope websites. In addition, You/I fully agree, that I will NOT hold We Can Bring You Hope, Inc of any liability, whether actual or perceived. While we work your case, you can not "GHOST" on us. That means to deactivate your social media account(s) unless you notify us prior. Plus you may NOT BLOCK anyone that is working on your case. Deactivate your account counts as blocking us.
We will remove you from any and all communication regarding your case.
MONITORING AND RECORDING COMMUNICATIONS
You understand and agree that we may monitor and/or record any communications between you and us (or our Service Providers) for quality control and other business purposes. You understand and agree that this monitoring or recording may be done without any further notice to you or anyone acting on your behalf.
You/I also state by submission of this form, that You/I am the legal guardian of the missing person, should this person be a minor. You/I understand that We Can Bring You Hope, Inc. is a Community Based Volunteer Organization that provides these services to families of the missing through contributions received, and I will not be billed for, nor asked for any money by We Can Bring You Hope, Inc, nor any of its representatives.
BY SUBMITTING You/I AGREE. You/I understand that You/I may NOT alter POSTERS / FLYERS or use my own phone number or email while You/ I am COORDINATING SERVICES with We Can Bring You Hope, Inc. Using personal numbers and email may put Missing, Victims of a crime, and/or others at risk and has been explained to me, by submitting this disclaimer I agree to these terms in full and hold We Can Bring You Hope, Inc. Harmless of any liability.
Please make sure your case MEETS THE FOLLOWING CRITERIA:
-You are the Missing person's IMMEDIATE FAMILY ( or Custodian if a minor) Proof of Custodial or Guardianship must be provided if asked.
-Your loved one has been missing 2 years or LESS in certain cases we will review older "Cold Cases" all cases submitted will be considered.
-There is an OPEN and ACTIVE case with a Law Enforcement AGENCY
- You agree to add Missing Person to NamUs and NCMEC (if a minor)
You will need to know the following INFO:
-Height, Weight, Sensitive Information
-We ask that you be honest with us, We can't help you if we don't know everything. We will verify that it is an open active investigation to a Missing Person.
-Need Police Agency Phone number/Case Number
-Please submit MOST RECENT PICTURES of your missing loved one, Crime Victim, Wanted Person, Person of Interest, and know that we will search Social Media and try to find additional photographs and collect information the would/may assist in location of your loved one.
Take your time answering the questions on this form. Things to keep in mind:
- We are here to HELP you. Any thing no matter how small may be IMPORTANT we are not here to JUDGE YOU or them and we are not here to hurt you or them just get them SAFE. That is our concern. WE are not the LAW! Please be honest with us.
- Please DO NOT post PERSONAL phone numbers on social media because SCAMMERS will use this to extort money from you.
- IF YOU FEEL THAT YOU NEED TO TELL US SOMETHING IN CONFIDENCE YOU CAN SEND US A PRIVATE MESSAGE OR CALL US AT 724-466-4673 . The line is always opened 24/7
- We understand that this is a difficult time and that through the course of this event things may change.
- We Can Bring You Hope organization will consider any and all conversations including Family thread conversations part of a case file. You may NOT Screen Shot them or share them with anyone. You must ask in writing for permission to the transcripts of any and all conversations between staff at WCBYH. We will also provide information accordingly as we are generally working with the public over Social Media and people may Falsify who they are. We may Cease and Desist our contracts at any time due to our safety concerns or any violations that we see fit that prohibits the violation of our Protocols. WCBYH is here to work in GOOD Faith however it sometimes does not work to our advantage and in society people try and take advantage and generosity. You may not make accusations of other family members or cause chaos in the Family thread, if you do you will be removed and WCBYH can choose to TERMINATE our relationship with you. You may not disrespect the Members of WCBYH, of you do WCBYH, will reserve the right to TERMINATE our relationship with you. You may not use our Posters on any Groups, Pages, or websites with out our Permission. If we Terminate our relationship with you, any and all Posters used as headliners on Groups, Pages or websites but be removed immediately.
- You may not attack people on Social Media who are trying to assist, or harass them, with the Investigation or we will TERMINATE our relations ship with you. This can endanger your loved ones lives.
- Starting this year (2019) we are no longer taking NEW cases that are TWO (2) years old and older. It takes a lot of time to work what we consider "Cold Cases" there may be other missing organizations out there that would be willing to look into your cases. (This RULE DOES NOT affect our cases we currently have)
- We can and will make adjustments to any materials created so that the most accurate and updated information is out in circulation for your Missing Loved One.
- We will review you case and decide if we think it meets our criteria. Not every case is accepted.